The online registration for "VRCAI 2018" is now open, and we are looking forward to an exciting conference with a lot of highly interesting contributions.
At least one author of each accepted paper (full/short) has to pay registration fee no later than 31st Oct.
At least one author of each Poster/Demo has to pay registration fee no later than 15th Nov.
All listed times are (UTC + 9, Tokyo, Japan time)
* Please note that the registration cite is developed based on Google Form, if you have problem with accessing it, please either use VPN or contact to organizer.
mikami (at) stf.teu.ac.jp
Early Registration(On or before Nov.10)
- ACM, ACM Siggraph Member $460 (52000JPY)
- ARTSCI Member $460 (52000JPY)
- Non Member $500 (57000JPY)
- Students $300 (33000JPY)
Late Ragistration(After Nov.10)
- ACM, ACM Siggraph Member $500 (57000JPY)
- ARTSCI Member $500 (57000JPY)
- Non Member $540 (62000JPY)
- Students $300(33000JPY)
On Site(We accept only cash by Japanese Yen)
- AACM, ACM Siggraph Member 62000JPY
- ARTSCI Member 62000JPY
- Non Member 67000JPY
- Students 35000JPY
Early/Late registrant: Option 1 (For Japanese Residence)
Please make a bank transfer to the following account
- みずほ銀行 八王子支店（店番号 260）
- BANK NAME：
- Mizuho Bank HACHIOJI-Branch (Brunch#: 260)
- ACCOUNT NO
Please note that transfer fee is not included in the above amount. Please make the transfer at your own expense. Participants from Japan are strongly recommended to take this option.
Early/Late registrant: Option 2
Participants who wish to pay registration fees with credit cards will receive an instruction e-mail a couple of days after completing then registration. Please follow the instruction to complete the payment. We will track the credit card transactions to validate the registration.
We accept only cash（Japanese Yen)．
Please complete Registration and Payment in advance.
10% Discount code of Siggraph Asia will be distributed to VRCAI participants.
- - Early registration savings end on October 26th, 2018.
- - The code is valid only when you register ONLINE before 15:00 December 2nd, 2018 (UTC +9, Tokyo, Japan time)